• WINNERS! Took home the award for Best Ensemble from the LADCC Awards for NEW ELECTRIC BALLROOM! Thanks LADCC. I know we are all grateful for all you do for our community. I also one a great silent auction, proceeds going to LADCC! Congrats all around!
• NOMINATED for Best Revival for THE NEW ELECTRIC BALLROOM by the LA Weekly!
• NOMINATED for the LADCC Award along with my cast members for THE NEW ELECTRIC BALLROOM!
• I will be doing a reading of a marvelous Tom Jacobsen play for Ensemle Studio Theatre's Winterfest. It's called SNAKE WINE and will be one night only, on February 10 at 8pm.
• Just cast in a short called "S_WITCH" playing an eccentric old Russian woman believed to be a witch!
• Did a reading of an amazing play, THE BOG OF CATS, with some compadres of The Actors Studio.
• THE NEW ELECTRIC BALLROOM has been running sold-out, so get tickets soon. All the critics are raving about it and even now it looks like we'll extend.
• Rogue Machine's THE NEW ELECTRIC BALLROOM has opened to praise and happy audiences.
• Shot the hilarious webseries, "Fix Me," directed by the effervescent Lloyd Stein.
• The Rogue Machine is doing the Enda Walsh play, THE NEW ELECTRIC BALLROOM and I will be playing "Clara." This is one of the most forward-thinking, talented companies in our city and I'm proud to be part of it. Other cast members are Lisa Pelikan, Tim Cummings and Betsy Zajko. It is being directed by Artistic Director, John P. Flynn.
• A WIN :) Happy to report that I was given the Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award 2012 for DOLLY WEST'S KITCHEN. Here's the article. Also happy to report that The Banshee made out with the awards for Best Revival and Best Director. That's just to show how good things can be.